How can I find out the balance on my account?
When you place a call, you will hear an announcement telling you how many minutes you have left on your account. If you would like to know how much money is on your account, just go to Self Care online. Our Self Care section tells you exactly how much money is on your account and also gives you up to 45 days of your account activity. You can also check your balance by pressing # BAL from your iwireless phone.
How do I add money to my account?
There are three ways to add money to your account. Choose the one that's right for you.
- Online: Click here to charge a replenishment to your credit card online OR click here to order a card online to be delivered to your home using a credit card.
- At a Store: Purchase i-wireless cards from any store@Cincinnati Bell retail location or authorized i-wireless distributor, United Dairy Farmers or Speedway location.
- By Phone: Call 611 from your i-wireless phone and following the prompts to add minutes using a credit card.
The simplest way to add money to your account via phone is to dial one of our easy-to-remember codes from your i-wireless phone. Look on your card to see which code you should dial.
- You may also call 611 and follow the prompts, but you must know your four-digit account passcode to add your card to your account. Your four-digit passcode is the last 4 digits of the PIN number you used to activate your account. Don't know your passcode? Click here to send a message to customer care to get your passcode.
- Call #ADD from your iWireless phone, When you dial #ADD, you will be prompted to enter the 14-digit PIN number on the back of your prepaid card. Your 14-digit PIN number is under the gray strip on the back of your card. Just scratch off the gray strip with a coin.
- Does your card tell you to dial #IUP? Just dial #IUP from your i-wireless phone to enter the 10-digit PIN number on the back of your prepaid card. Your 10-digit PIN number is under the gray strip on the back of your card. Just scratch off the gray strip with a coin.
How do I use a credit card to add minutes to my account?
There are two ways for you to do this:
- You can register a credit card and charge your minutes to this credit card online. You must know your four-digit account passcode to log into your account. Your four-digit passcode is the last 4 digits of the PIN number you used to activate your account. Click here to set up your credit card online.
Don't know your passcode? Click here to send a message to customer care to get your passcode.
- You can dial 611 and follow the prompts to charge minutes to your credit card.
If I register my credit card on your site, will you automatically charge my credit card when my account is low?
No. Your credit card cannot be charged unless you access your account and request that a new replenishment be charged to your account.
How much money can I have in my i-wireless account?
An i-wireless account can have a maximum balance of $300. If you try to add minutes to your account with a card that will take your take your balance over $300, you will be unable to complete the transaction.
How long can I go without putting money in my i-wireless account?
If your account has no money in it for 60 days, your account will become inactive. You will no longer be able to make or receive calls and you will also lose your phone number. Keeping money in your account keeps your lines of communication open.